See our full review here. Here is a short video review.
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
- Less expensive than most other ergonomic keyboard choices.
- Optional negative tilt attachment (for low work surfaces) comes with the keyboard.
- Soft palm rest for all-day comfort.
- Key action is very hard and heavy on some units; the spacebar, especially, is infamously hard to press.
- This is a large keyboard, with a numeric keypad on the right, and as such it tends to interfere with the mousing area for right-handed users.
- No way to adjust anything about the keyboard other than negative/positive tilt.
The MS 4000 can be a decent entry-level ergonomic keyboard, provided you're able to deal with its large size and heavy key action.