The KT1 Ergonomic Under Desk Keyboard Tray allows you to raise, tilt, swivel, and slide computer keyboards to the ideal location. The KT1 is an adjustable, industrial-grade keyboard tray with ergonomic features and easy adjustability. The KT1 has a single lever that raises keyboard height (from 4.5” below to desk-height) and tilts at the same time. With the ergonomic KT1 Under-Desk Computer Keyboard Tray, you can declutter your desk, type more easily, and enhance your posture. KT1 is designed to enhance the typing posture and provide optimum ergonomics. Use a neutral or negative tilt while typing.
With the Uncaged Ergonomics KT1 Ergonomic Keyboard Tray, you can place your keyboard and mouse in an ergonomic position. It slides in and out of your desktop, swivels left and right, and can be changed in height from 0 to 4.5″ below the desktop. You can also adjust the tilt angle of the keyboard tray with a lever. The included mouse pad can attach to either the left or right side of the tray and slides in for storage.
Advantages of an Articulated Keyboard Tray
There are significant advantages to using a keyboard tray
Customize: You can change the keyboard tray’s settings to suit your height and how you sit. Even if you share a desk, readjusting the tray to suit is easy.
Space: If you work in a small workstation, articulated keyboard trays will save you a lot of space.
Money: Traditionally, quality meant shelling out a lot of cash. The same cannot be said for articulating keyboard trays. The price of a good tray starts at $150.
Efficiency: You can work quicker if you don’t have to reach awkwardly or feel nervous while you’re working.
Flexibility: Keyboard trays come in a variety of shapes and sizes. There are several types to choose from if you want your keyboard and mouse to be on the same level, or if you need storage for pens or pencils.
Ergonomics: Even though you can change the height of your standing desk, you can not be able to achieve an ergonomically acceptable height. You can fine-tune the height using an adjustable keyboard tray.
Installation: Setting up a tray is relatively easy. Articulating keyboard trays are compatible with all desks and can be attached with a variety of screws.
Positioning: An articulating keyboard tray takes the ergonomic advantage a step further by putting your mouse and keyboard in a neutral position with your elbows at 90 degrees.
Tilting: There’s one thing a keyboard on a desk surface can’t do: turn. The tilting feature on the extendable keyboard tray allows you to build either a positive or negative tilt, which improves ergonomics.
Wrist Rest/Support: Wrist supports for the keyboard and mouse work in tandem with the tilting feature.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: As the number of cases of carpal tunnel syndrome rises, using an articulated keyboard tray will help avoid hand and wrist problems. How do you do it?
- ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD TRAY: with this ergonomic under-desk computer keyboard tray, you can lift, tilt, swivel, and slide your keyboards to the ideal spot.
- HEIGHT CAN BE ADJUSTED Quickly place keyboards at elbow height and conveniently establish proper separation between monitors and keyboards with the Keyboard Tray (4.5” below desk height).
- TILTABLE KEYBOARD TRAY: type with a neutral or negative wrist angle and alter your typing stance during the day with a simple tilt-shift.
- SWIVEL & SLIDE: Swivels 360 degrees and slides under your desk entirely without greasy bearings. Adjusting the location of your keyboard is fast, simple, and intuitive.
Affordable keyboard tray with the simple adjustments you need for happy, healthy typing comfort
Adjustable Height = Better Posture
Keeping keyboards at the proper height allows you to type more comfortably (about elbow-height). Keyboards are easily raised from 4.5″ below your desk to desk-height with a single locking lever.
Tilting Panel = Happier Wrists
Form with a neutral or negative tilt to improve wrist fitness. With a single locking lever, you can easily set your desired keyboard tray angle or alter your typing posture during the day.
Swivel & Slide = Easy Movement
- With one finger, quickly change the location of your keyboard.
- On a 16″ x 5.75″ track, it slides absolutely under your desk.
- 360-degree swivel.
Independently Adjustable Mouse Platform
- Same Height: Keeps the mouse and keyboard at the same height.
- Similar width specifications are accommodated by sliding left and right.
- Tilts independently of the keyboard tray, allowing you to level your mouse.
- You are ambidextrous! Connects quickly to the right and left sides.
- Included is a mouse pad! A premium adhesive mouse pad is provided to ensure a smooth operation of your mouse.
- Form with a neutral or negative tilt for optimal wrist health.
- Improved Posture: Height adjusts so that keyboards are kept at elbow level.
- Fast Adjustment: A single locking lever raises and tilts the keyboards. It’s that simple.
- Installing the rail to your desk is simple: slide in the arm, attach the panels, and you’re ready to type.
- You don’t like it? There’s a 30-day no-questions-asked return period. For more information, please visit the website.
- The mouse tray is elevated from the keyboard tray by about 1.5 inches.
- The mouse pad tray has an adjustable angle, but the fastener isn’t as quick-release as it is on the keyboard angle (this is a major oversight).
Built with Love by Uncaged Ergonomics
Uncaged Ergonomics developed KT1 from the ground up in-house. Their aim was to create an ergonomic keyboard tray that was both effective and affordable. They use the highest quality materials and cutting-edge manufacturing processes to create the patented KT1. They hope you enjoy KT1 as much as they do.
Uncaged Ergonomics strives to create fresh, unique, and practical ergonomic office items for today’s busy workplaces. Standing Desks, Keyboard Trays, Laptop & Monitor Risers, Active Chairs, and Standing Mats are all available.
Are Keyboard Trays Really Necessary? That question has a simple answer: keyboard trays aren’t needed. They are, however, a useful method in the prevention of carpal tunnel syndrome. Height-adjustable desks have enhanced workplace ergonomics, but they also have limitations. Learn the correct ergonomic layout as soon as you start using an articulated keyboard tray. Remember, the goal is to position yourself in such a way that your body receives the least amount of stress when operating in a relaxed position.