Here’s our ergonomic video review of the day. Check out “FlexiSpot Ergonomic Standing Desk set-up & review.” You can buy one of these to convert your existing desk into a standing desk. Check for the latest price here.
- Smooth and stable dual gas spring motion
- 12 height adjustment levels
- Large work surface
- Wide tray for keyboard and mouse
- Desktop moves straight up and down within its own footprint
- Simple one-step assembly
- Quality construction; fatigue tested 6,000 times
- Compatible with ergonomic monitor mounts
- Available in three size options and two colors (black or white)
You can easily fit dual 19″ monitors on this stand-up desk converter.
See video comments at YouTube.
switch to ergo products has completely eliminated any pain or discomfort despite decades of crazy hours behind screens. I hope you too weave in a bit of ergo into your lives.
Latest posts by Kealoha (see all)
- R-Go Split Ergonomic Keyboard Review - March 16, 2018
- The best small speakerphone you can carry everyday? - March 15, 2018
- Argomax Mesh Ergonomic Office Chair Review - March 14, 2018